Label: Strike Force Entertainment - WSFE 048T • Format: CD Album, Reissue CD Compilation DVD DVD-Video, PAL, Stereo All Media Expanded Collectors Edition • Country: UK • Genre: Electronic, Pop • Style: Synth-pop
· In , after almost a decade's absence from the new-release lists and an even longer time away from the charts, Dusty Springfield re-emerged with Reputation.A partial collaboration with the Pet Shop Boys, it proved to be her most satisfying record in 15 years and sold better than anything that she'd released since the ' late-'80s synth pop sound melded perfectly with Springfield's /10(35).
The Reputation album was first released in the US in , then under the title Reputation and Rarities and expanded with additional tracks. This version of the album is also sold digitally from Parlophone Records - it is the only variant of the album currently available in digital : Pop, dance.
· Following the announcement of the Cicero reissue, Cherry Red are to release another expanded deluxe edition of an album with a strong Pet Shop Boys connection, Dusty Springfield‘s album Reputation, which is expected as a 2CD+DVD edition in late August. Having worked with Dusty on their own What Have I Done To Deserve This?, Neil and Chris wrote two songs for her, both .
· CD; Artist: Dusty Springfield; Genre: Rock; This first expanded reissue of "Reputation" includes the UK hits "In Private" and "Nothing Has Been Proved" plus "Born This Way," "Daydreaming," "Send It to Me" and the rest of the original album plus all known extended versions and remixes, B-sides and (on the DVD) promotional videos for the.
The original album "Reputation" was only released in the UK and this, then, is the re-release for American audiences that came a few years later! There is nothing Dusty Springfield has ever sung that could be considered even a mediocre rendition and this compilation does not disappoint/5().
- Los Gayos Empesan A Cantar - La Rondinella - Songs Of The Sephardim - Traditional Music Of The Spani
- Der Junge An Der Reeling - Das FFB-Orchester*, Der Chor Und Das Große Berliner Unterhaltungsorcheste