· By Anupum Pant. This might look like an alien rock that bleeds when it is cut. In reality, it is a Ascidiacea class of non-moving marine invertebrate which attaches itself to a hard surface made of tunicin. Also, in the rocky coats of Peru and Chile where it is found, they blend with surrounding rocks. But these are collected for commercial may wonder, for what?Estimated Reading Time: 2 mins.
· Hard Black stool. Sometimes hard stool may appear black and tarry. This could indicate the presence of bleeding in a higher area of the digestive tract, such as the stomach or : Rachel Nall, MSN, CRNA.
· The mineral salts form a hard outer covering forming a stone known as a rhinolith. The presence of a rhinolith further irritates the nasal cavity causing profuse mucus discharge and sometimes bleeding. The rhinolith can obstruct the nasal passages and cause damage to the nasal tissue.
· Some symptoms of hard stool include: feeling the need for a bowel movement but being unable to pass one; straining to have a bowel movement; pain on passing stool; bleeding when passing stool.
· If you feel a hard lump close to your anal opening, you have external hemorrhoids. If you aren’t sure what to look for and you suspect you have external hemorrhoids, you can expect these hard lumps to hurt and cause a good amount of discomfort when you are moving about and especially when sitting down. Your external hemorrhoid lumps may also.
- Leonore, Act 1: “Wenn ich diese Tür nicht” (Jaquino, Marzelline) - Ludwig van Beethoven - Beethoven: