· Find album reviews, songs, credits and award information for Old Friends, New Friends by Ralph Towner on AllMusic - - Due to the very interesting grouping of players /10(19).
· January 9, Report. referencing Old Friends, New Friends, CD, Album, RE, ECM , This record is interesting as it lies in an unstable equilibrium over jazz fusion, avant-garde, modern classical and is rooted with Spanish influences/5(89).
Old Friends, New Friends is a music studio album recording by RALPH TOWNER (Jazz Rock/Fusion/Progressive Rock) released in on cd, lp / vinyl and/or cassette/5(18).
· Ralph Towner Old Friends, New Friends Ralph Towner string and classical guitars, piano, French horn Kenny Wheeler trumpet, fluegelhorn Eddie Gomez bass Michael DiPasqua drums, percussion David Darling cello Recorded July at Talent Studio, Oslo Engineer: Jan Erik Kongshaug Produced by Manfred Eicher This set of six extended pieces—each penned by Ralph Towner—is like Estimated Reading Time: 2 mins.
· Old Friends, New Friends, an Album by Ralph Towner. Released in November on ECM (catalog no. ECM ; Vinyl LP). Genres: ECM Style Jazz, Chamber Jazz/5(2).
- Serenade in D Major for Flute, Violin and Viola, Op. 25: VI. Adagio – Allegro vivace disinvolto - Lu