Let It Be is the twelfth and final studio album by the English rock band the was released on 8 May , almost a month after the group's break-up, in tandem with the motion picture of the same most of the band's previous releases, the album topped record charts in many countries, including both the US and the UK.
out of 5 starsThe Rolling Stones Singles Collection 45 X 45s. Hardcore Stones fans should have this (all the main A sides they will have on the albums) even if for some of the B sides (Never were on any albums) and various mixes of A side tracks, most interesting or even for the cool packaging/5(74).
· Wish You Were Here (released in ) is the follow up to Pink Floyd’s The Dark Side of the ng on the tradition of their previous releases, you can expect to be serenaded by long, psychedelic guitar solos, Roger Waters’ vocal melodies, and the rest of the accompanying instrumentation. This record was recorded at Abbey Road Studios in London, England – which is also .
· Disco Pirates – You Make Me Feel Like Dancing (Club Mix) Disco Pirates – You Make Me Feel Like Dancing (Instrumental) Disco Pirates – You Make Me Feel Like Dancing Drake & Laidback Luke – Find Your Love (DJ Scene Edit) Durkin Presents Live A Little – No Help (feat. Antenna King) Durkin Presents Live A Little – Washed.
· Michael Joseph Jackson (29 August – 25 June ) was an American singer, songwriter, dancer, businessman, and referred to by the honorific nickname "King of Pop", Jackson is recognized as the most successful entertainer of all time by Guinness World Records.
- Fuego De Pasion (Loves About To Change My Heart) - Monica Naranjo* - Monica Naranjo (Cassette, Album
- Peace In The Valley - Elvis Presley And Various - The Christmas Songs, Elvis Presley And Friends (CD